Terms & Conditions
- Lant Street Wine [LSW] do not sell alcohol to anyone under 18 years of
age. By purchasing from us, you are confirming that you are at least 18.
- We may amend these Terms from time to time.
prices are in Pounds Sterling and are
inclusive of UK VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- Should an error occur and goods be listed at the
wrong price online, we will contact you as soon as possible and ask whether you
wish to cancel your order or continue at the correct price.
- Prices shown on the LSW website are only applicable to sales
made through the LSW website.
- If you place an order you may be required to pay a delivery
charge for the goods. This will be displayed during the checkout process on the
website. If you proceed with the order you have agreed to pay that charge.
- We reserve the right to change prices
at any time.
Description of Goods
- Goods are subject to availability. If the goods you wish to
purchase are not available in stock when we receive your order we will contact
you as soon as possible to find an acceptable resolution, including the option
to refund or credit you for any sum that you have paid.
- Vintages: if a specific vintage is not
available when we receive your order, we will contact you as soon as possible to
either select a suitable replacement or discuss another arrangement for the resolution
of your order.
- By placing an order via our
website you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
- If you are buying wine, beer
or spirits to be sent as a gift, the person receiving the wine must be 18 years
- Sale or return is only available for bulk purchases made
through the Lant Street premises. If you do wish to return goods they must be
in their original packaging and condition, without any alteration in
appearance. Collection organised by LSW will incur extra charges.
- Please refer to our Delivery page for specifics.
Refunds & Returns
- Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by Maestro, Switch, Visa or Mastercard.
- Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
- All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Data / Privacy
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications 2003.
Mandatory right to cancel
- The following provisions only apply to you if you are a consumer.
- You can cancel your order, for any reason, any time up to 14 calendar days from the day after the date you receive your wine, provided all bottles are unopened, intact and returned to us in good condition within 14 calendar days of cancellation.
- We will reimburse you within 30 days from the date you notify us of the cancellation.